Monday, October 22, 2012

Holiday story - term 4

We do our jobs around the house.
"Right," said mum."I'm going to feed the calf."
So we say home with until Dad goes to work. So until Dad goes to work we do our jobs. Then it's time to go and Dad said.
So we stop what we are doing and hop in the car with almighty speed. 
Suddenly I see our car. Then finally I had a leap out of the car. We got up to Tom's farm to feed the calf and Tom and Ben were leading their calves around the paddock. At one calf shed there was a hay bale and Stanley, Tom, Ben, Alex, Danni and I were jumping off same bales and nearly touching the roof. 
Alex did it and winded him self by hitting the bail on his tummy and bumped back. Then we had to go back to wash the calf feeders. Then it was time to go home.
On the way home I played on my psp. We got home and then I played with my loge.   

No comments:

Post a Comment