Monday, July 16, 2012

milk my story

I get into my nice warm bed I'm not getting up in the morning. jack time to get up it's to cold as it's nice and warm I go and get up to help dad so I can get into the warmth again ok you go get the cows in and I will set up the cow shed. I got up to the 3Rd row and way throw at no time wastered I will go and help dad feed out to the cow. I like helping around the farm I like to milk with mum and dad. dad does contracting we sometimes we go with dad in the tractor. For one milking I get a dollar and 50 cennter for 8Th milking I got 20 dollar. Sometimes it is as cold like a frozzer ice-block and when it rain it looks little brambles and when it's snows it is cold and I do not like get up in the morning because it is so cold and chelley but I like playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment